We have a new position open on our team! We are looking for a Training & Education Content Specialist with the below skill set requirements.
- 4+ years in software sales, customer service, success, or support, preferably for SaaS OR, a bachelor degree in Marketing or Education and 2 years of same experience. AND;
- 1+ year experience working in the regulated beverage or adjacent industry.
- Demonstrated success working in a hybrid, or remote team
- A track record of building relationships with business customers and entrepreneurs
- A track record for delivering high-level customer support and/or customer success metric achievement
- Strong technical appetite and desire to learn everything there is to know about Fx5’s products, customers, and operations.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated aptitude for taking initiative
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and follow through on commitments
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication, public speaking, and virtual group facilitation.
- Experience developing training and educational resources, preferably with ADDIE theory.
- Genuine passion for helping software users achieve their goals
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Adobe suite experience, including Premier, InDesign and Illustrator
- A genuine passion for breaking down the technical and communicating/educating the layperson on it
- Technical or instruction book writing a plus
If this sounds like you learn more about the position and apply here! Training & Education Content Specialist