FIVE x 5 Solutions is a startup with a tight-knit team building products for craft beverage industries. Our customers are passionate about what they do, and so are we. We’re proud of what we’ve built, and love being able to say that we’re the best in the industry.
We’re looking for a Sales Representative to continue expanding our presence as the leader in craft beverage management software.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of everything from researching customers to closing deals.You’ll wholly manage a territory consisting of domestic (and potentially international) locales, and be responsible for cultivating connections, generating leads, and closing deals.You’ll have full autonomy in tackling outreach and brand development in your area. You’ll conduct live remote demos of the products to prospective customers and represent the company at industry events when needed.
- • 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a technical market
- • Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral to communicate with customers through email and phone, and demo systems live for potential clients
- • Strong motivation to tackle a large territory, making new connections and developing existing leads
- • Attention to detail, allowing you to manage everything from the first call to receipt of a signed contract
- • The ability to self-motivate and exceed goals, both yours and the company’s
- • Experience in, knowledge of, or passion for craft brewing and distilling processes
- • Easy commute from Denver or Boulder
- • Unlimited vacation and sick time (that you’re encouraged to use)
- • Office lounge featuring classic Skeeball, pinball (Gorgar), darts, and vinyl
- • Flexible work-from-home policy
- • Fully stocked bar and weekly beer, spirits, or wine tastings
- • Dog-friendly office
- • A group of passionate, dedicated and all-around incredible teammates (Meet our team)
The FIVE x 5 team values work/life balance, but more importantly, we want coming to work to be something you want to do, not something you have to do. We take time every week to bond as a team and consider our coworker’s friends as much as colleagues.
With over seven years in business, we know what we’re doing and proud of what we’ve already accomplished. There’s always room for growth and improvement, though – join us and help us figure out what comes next.
Think you’re a good fit?