FIVE x 5 Solutions is a startup with a tight-knit team building products for craft beverage industries. Our customers are passionate about what they do, and so are we. We’re proud of what we’ve built, and love being able to say that we’re the best in the industry.
We’re looking for a senior software engineer with technical leadership experience to work with our development team in building and maintaining craft beverage management software. The ideal candidate has strong engineering skills, DevOps and architecture experience, and is interested in microservices architectures. An interest in craft beer, spirits and/or wine doesn’t hurt, either.
Your primary day-to-day responsibilities will include technical leadership within a small team building on the success of a new entry into the craft brewery management space. You’ll have the opportunity to launch entire features, design and affect the system architecture, and work for and with people who make great beer. You’ll also be helping associate developers grow by working together on complex development and engineering tasks and your real-world experience will provide valuable input as we continue to engineer system solutions to satisfy business needs. In addition, you’ll be looked to for consultation on our legacy system; assisting senior developers, bringing insight, and finding alternative solutions to existing problems.
- • Work with a team of passionate developers to build and maintain quality SaaS products
- • Promote continuing education through brown bags and lightning talks
- • Mentor less experienced colleagues for ongoing professional development
- • Develop innovative solutions to craft problems
- • Create reliable code that is comprehensible and maintainable
- • Maintain existing functionality, enhance features, and add new functionality
- • Make smart trade-offs to keep moving forward
- • Crush bugs and pay off tech debt
- • 5+ years of full-stack engineering
- • DevOps and architecture experience
- • Bonuses: ES6, WebPack, and microservices
- • Easy commute from Denver or Boulder
- • Unlimited vacation and sick time (that you’re encouraged to use)
- • Office lounge featuring classic Skeeball, pinball (Gorgar), darts, and vinyl
- • Flexible work-from-home policy
- • Fully stocked bar and weekly beer, spirits, or wine tastings
- • Dog-friendly office
- • A group of passionate, dedicated and all-around incredible teammates (Meet our team)
More about us
The FIVE x 5 team values work/life balance, but more importantly, we want coming to work to be something you want to do, not something you have to do. We take time every week to bond as a team and consider our coworker’s friends as much as colleagues.
With over seven years in business, we know what we’re doing and proud of what we’ve already accomplished. There’s always room for growth and improvement, though – join us and help us figure out what comes next.
Think you’re a good fit?