Have you ever wanted to come be a part of the FIVE x 5 Solutions team? Why will I love working at FIVE x 5 Solutions?
- You will work in a close-knit team with lots of support and attention so the learning will be second to none, beginning on day one with a comprehensive onboarding plan focused on getting to know our products, clients, and market.
- Our company culture is fun, down to earth, and inclusive. Every role is important, so you can really make your mark-we only succeed if we are working as a team!
- You will not only get the opportunity to make a key contribution to FIVE x 5, as a part of Volaris Group, our parent company, you will also be able to navigate your future career within this global organization, should you choose. We think of it as the best of both worlds.
- We are serious about benefits. We offer a generous PTO allowance, a competitive base salary, plus potential eligibility for a market-leading discretionary bonus program, great benefits, regular social events, and a host of training and development opportunities. Our benefits program is geared to help you grow your career and perform at your best, both inside and outside of work.
What makes me a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business PLUS l year work experience in a customer facing role – OR- 3 years of software sales and/or support, ideally in SaaS.
- Goal driven individual that enjoys the satisfaction of achieving performance metrics within the sales process.
- Technology proficient with an aptitude to learn on the fly. Microsoft Suite, Teams, CRM’s, Web tools, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills within a B2B market.
- Loves data and can connect the dots to present information that can be used for decision making.
- Team player with the ability to work across the organization to accomplish business goals.
- Experience, knowledge, and/or interest in the history, trends, production, and consumption of government regulated beverages.
What will I be doing day to day?
FIVE x 5 Solutions provides two SaaS solutions, DISTILL x 5 and Whiskey Systems, designed for distillery operations management and compliance in the United States and around the world. We are passionate about helping our partners succeed in making the best craft beverages in the world and see ourselves as an extension of their business. To date we have more than 1000 partners across 20 countries on 5 continents.
In this role, you will work as a member of the FIVE x 5 Solutions Sales, Marketing, & Consulting team (SMC). You will work closely with the team to discover new sales leads, fill the prospect pipeline, and nurture the lead process. Post-sale, you will engage with partners to verify satisfaction, support adoption of the software, identify opportunities to upsell/cross sell, and bring our partner data to life to give us more opportunity to be an intimate business partner.
In a bit more detail you will…
- Using multiple sources, generate leads and mine data to identify sales opportunities.
- Gather prospect intel and complete basic lead qualification, needs discovery, and educate prospects on our solutions.
- Complete outreach via phone, email, etc., to lock down discovery calls and demos.
- Nurture current partner relationships through post-sale onboarding activities, measure partner satisfaction, and support partner solution adoption.
- Input and maintain accurate partner data via our CRM(Salesforce) application.
- Provide marketing support by completing activities associated with sourcing, collecting and managing partner testimonials, identifying, and recording partner personas, exploring case study opportunities, blogs, and executing social outreach.
- Support the SMC team through administrative and tactical efforts, targeted to executing our strategic plan. Other reasonable duties as assigned.
For more information, and to apply: Sales Development Representative
**FIVE x 5 Solutions complies with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Please see job postings for more information. **